Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Poco Deli

October 8, 2013

Finally Poco Deli!



I've long been hearing about this resto but I don't think I'll ever get to go to Kapitolyo. good thing they now have a Makati branch!

We had a girls' night out as Jeff was away for a business trip in Ilocos. But I'm sure he would have loved to go and am really looking forward to bringing him here.

Here were our choices for the evening:

- German Sausage and Cheese Platter (Php 340)
- Italian Sausage Pizza / Quattro Formaggi Pizza (Php 360)
- Truffle Oil Pasta (Php 350)
- Bacon Slab (Php 320)





I absolutely loved all the dishes. Well, maybe not so much the Truffle Oil pasta pala. haha. I think it was medyo nakaka-umay so just one or two spoonfuls of the dish would have been enough for me.

The sausage + cheese combo was a first for me. I'm never the type to enjoy the more classy/fine dining experiences; but it was a good experience with good friends around.

I particularly liked the bacon slab coupled with the bacon rice. yummmy! It was a friend's order but we couldn't help but ask for cuts of it every so often. haha.

and finally to end the meal, Blackout Chocolate Cake (Php 155)


I think I could have downed the whole thing by myself! hehe.

Sa totoo lang I think I may have gone out of my comfort zone here in terms of dining experiences; though not all the way naman with wine and all. But am glad at least little by little I am enjoying these things more and looking forward to sharing these new experiences naman with others.

Looking forward to bringing Jeff here soon!


Poco Deli
Ayala Triangle Gardens, Ayala Avenue Makati

No comments:

Post a Comment