Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Dash and Sprinkle

January 22, 2013


my family looooves sweets. especially cupcakes. so when I got to go home early (haha) and chanced upon this new pastry shop inside our village still open, i just had to stop to try out their pastries

Dash and Sprinkle Pastry Shop

loved the ambiance!

in terms of selections, I wasn't so sure if they have other flavors on their menu




but so far the ones available were

carrot, blueberry, red velvet, banana chocolate and oreo chocolate

each cupcake costs about 55 pesos I think, but the box of 6 costs 280 pesos

so I got one flavor each but 2 for the red velvet since my sisters like that flavor a lot

the box of 6 pala would come in this girly packaging


so far, we've only been able to try two of the cupcakes:

red velvet
the red velvet was good. I honestly have not eaten a lot of red velvets so it won't be fair for me to compare. at first bite, parang matabang, but as you chew on it was quite good. my sister who has tried Larcy's pink velvet and at least 8-10 other red velvet cupcakes liked it a lot, so I guess it was good nga
banana chocolate
I actually just that name up. I forgot the exact name of the cupcake e (alas, me and my poor memory, hehe)

real banana goodness I have to say. not a fan of the chocolate topping, but the cupcake itself was really good.

so far have only tried 2 flavors, and I can't wait to try the others! I should check the fridge if my sisters have left some for me. haha. but sure wouldn't mind dropping by the store to buy more!

btw, they also offer pastry bars/desserts. do check out Dash & Sprinkle!



No comments:

Post a Comment