Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Pepper Lunch Dinner

October 1, 2013

as it was the first pepper steak place we've seen, we've only eaten in Sizzlin' Pepper Steak ever since its branch opened in Glorietta 5.

kaya everytime we'd want to have pepper steak, that has been our go-to place na.

I've seen Pepper Lunch in Greenbelt and in MOA but never considered eating there na since I would not expect anything different from what we get from Sizzlin' Pepper Steak

but lately as we try to eat someplace new each time, we decided to give it a shot

compared to Sizzlin' Pepper Steak, Pepper Lunch had better ambiance as the place was much brighter and had less clutter without the vents



I also felt it was less intimidating to order as options were all laid out in the menu vs Sizzlin' Pepper Steak na parang you were overloaded with information on what meal choices you needed to decide on

these were our choices:

Beef Pepper Rice (Php 198)
Teriyaki Beef Pepper Rice (Php 235)
Sesame Chicken Shake-Shake Salad (Php 99)


I would have to say this was the better Pepper Steak option :) for one I think they really made use of Japanese rice and I liked the buttery surprise! I also appreciated the control I had on the meat flavor since they had sauces available in each table.

I also liked their shake-shake salad. it was very practical though Jeff felt otherwise and thinks the packaging was quite lousy.

from that moment on, I knew I had a new go-to-place for pepper steak! just need to convince Jeff lang though. haha.



Pepper Lunch
2/F Seaside Boulevard
Mall of Asia, Pasay City

No comments:

Post a Comment