Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hello, PB Co.!

October 30, 2012

I've always thought PB Co. was just a dessert place. saw it first in SM North Edsa near Crepes n Cremes and DQ so I've associated it with just desserts. I also never really considered eating there before because I'm not really a peanut butter fan and would usually only consume it if I don't have other spreads to choose from

Jeff and I try to eat somewhere new, as much as possible and whenever we can afford to, haha. we met in MOA after work and were in the mood to try a new place--choosing among Wham!, Bangus, a rice pot place and PB Co.

I've always been a fan of burgers and wanted to try Wham! (yes, I still have yet to eat there), but Jeff isn't, haha. so seeing they have burger, pasta and rice options in the menu, we decided to go for PB Co.

PB Co., Mall of Asia

It was a relief that their menu had short descriptions of the dishes since it normally takes us ages to decide what to eat whenever we try a new resto

the burger fan that I am, I ordered the PB Burger. 




I was honestly a bit worried that I might not enjoy it as much as other burgers, especially since it has...


(egad!)

surprisingly though I really enjoyed it. It came with the Sesame peanut butter and a Peanut Cucumber Mayo sauce which I liked a lot!

I ordered the PB burger with the iced tea and chips. The chips were like Shakey's mojos but it seemed to be made of kamote instead of potatoes



Jeff ordered the Curry Chicken Spaghetti naman



I thought it was a little bland, but he seemed to like it lot and even said that he can still finish a cup of rice with the sauce left over from the pasta


tirang sauce pwede pang ulamin - Jeff

then just like how we do order pancakes for dessert in Pancake House, we ordered the PB Co. signature waffles with their regular peanut butter




I think I'll stick with pancakes. haha. the waffle was among the dishes the came first, and hungry as we were, Jeff pounced for it as it landed on the table. He sliced it into pieces and I recall he had a bit of a 'struggle' slicing through it--just seconds from being served.

I ate it pa after finishing my burger so it was really cold and chewy na by that time


chewy waffle
over-all, I'm glad we got to try PB Co. and I am considering going back to try their PB sandwiches and milkshakes naman

No comments:

Post a Comment