Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Hello Singapore! (Day 4)

November 21, 2012


the rest of my time in SG became more confined within the office and the hotel

so just sharing some a bit of the highlights which mostly revolved around food experiences haha

I had lunch with Quang at Crystal Jade which was also within the office vicinity



meet Quang
Quang is Vietnamese but has been in SG for the past 2 years or so. he is also an HRBP and works with Supply Chain and Shared Services. we also work together on the HR-SAT project, which is just one of his gazillions of other projects

super admire this guy kasi he is able to handle all these roles/projects. actually lahat ata kami sa PH bilib sa kanya. not to mention he was kind of cute too kaso hindi kami talo. haha

okay moving on. 

haha we ordered 2 kinds of dumpling - Siew Mai and Ha Kaw and ordered noodles with a side of meat. mode of ordering was filling out a form/checklist which you handed over to the server. napansin ko lang dito sa SG they immediately gave you the receipt. which is a good practice rin I guess so you know ahead if they got all your orders right

anyway just sharing my meal

noodles and pork
the food was good. just had a bit of a struggle eating wet noodles. should really just stick with dry ones, kaso I kind of wanted soup that time. haha

since we still had a lot of work ahead, it was just a quick lunch

outside Crystal Jade

after lunch Christian (Rewards Director) dropped by our hub and brought us Magnum!

the perks of working in Unilever #magnum #doublecaramel
taken from my instagram account @jobnacpil
this flavor wasn't available in PH yet, kaya it was cool getting to try out new flavors elsewhere :)

fast forward to dinner

I decided to stay inside the hotel na lang instead of going out

facetime date with Jeff!

long-distance relationship mode haha @jepjob
taken from my instagram account @jobnacpil
eventually I got hungry so I decided to check out Tanglin mall which has a connecting path pala from Traders


most of my time was actually spent looking for Lego mini-figures. the mall had at least 3 toy shops but none of them had it and only had the big sets

I ended up at the Tasty Food Court. literally. haha


today was a noodle day kasi that's what I ended up buying at this very generic Chicken Rice stall



mukhang napikon pa ata si uncle who gave me my order. dahil hindi ko nasabi agad that it was to-go. hehe

anyway. I sped back to the hotel right after dahil I was super hungry na

sharing my noodle meal with chicken and dumplings


hongkong style noodle level lang sya. so it wasn't something I'd go back to Tanglin for.

medyo extremely spicy lang. and I ended up consuming 3 bottles of water while eating this

that caps my Day 4 in SG

*watch out for Hello Singapore! (Day 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment