Saturday, December 22, 2012

Eat Well!

December 14, 2012

the Siem Reap team met up over dinner to talk about lodging options for the trip next year

Jeff and I would often pass by Eat Well! in MOA but never really tried it out thinking it was a bit pricey, so it was good they decided to eat here para we can finally try this resto





cosmopolitan pandan vibe, haha

while making up our minds about what to eat
dinner, finally!

rice # 1: yang chow rice

rice # 2: salted fish and chicken fried rice

the yang chow rice was Chinese resto staple and I don't think anyone can ever go wrong ordering that. the salted fish and chicken fried rice is a good alternative. iba pa rin ang mustard rice ng suzhou dimsum though

deep fried bean curd in spicy salt
syempre 'pag kami ni Jeff, hindi pwedeng mawala ang tokwa!

perfectly cooked tofu but lacked proper sauce for dipping

crispy chicken (with an abundance of kropeck)
chicken was quite tasty and came with a good gravy too

fried string beans with minced pork
this to me was a good veggie dish. I was never a fan of string beans/baguio beans, and would usually eat this when I have no choice, haha. I remember not seeing a lot of veggie options in their menu, kaya rin I think eto yung napili. but it turned out to be pretty tasty. must have been cooked in oil from the minced pork. would definetely eat more string beans if cooked this way

I don't think Chinese restos were meant for desserts. or siguro I just really didn't prefer the sort of desserts they offer

just the same, I'm sharing some of the sweets available at Eat Well!

almond jelly with mango

masachi with white choco

this masachi was sort of like a buchi, but in Eat Well! the insides were oozing with white chocolate instead

white chocolate goodness
surely would eat at Eat Well! again. yes, definetely a Delicious Kitchen they have there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment