Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The Year That Was

To date, I still owe myself about 11 blog entries on trips and food finds. :|

I attempted to finish everything over the holiday break, but as usual I ended up procrastinating and not completing even a single entry. hehe.

so for now, let me just do a quick recap on the year that was...





1. A lot of new food finds - surprisingly mostly Japanese
2. 3 domestic trips: Bohol, Iloilo-Guimaras, Dumaguete-Siquijor
3. 4 overseas travels, 3 of which in new countries: Siem Reap, Japan, Singapore-Malaysia
4. 3 theme parks: Tokyo Disneyland, Universal Studios and Legoland
5. 2013 was also an opportunity to move out of my comfort zone--moving to a new role + mounting #UnileverOneAmazingWeek but in the end we achieved # 1 Employer of Choice and were recognized as Unilever Heroes :)
6... and last but not the least, Jeff and I got engaged!

Looking back though, what made the year great were not just the places/destinations/events, but it was having to share these moments with my loved ones, family, friends and colleagues.

Hoping for bigger moments in 2014!

I hope to also be able to update my blog more constantly this time around :)

Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment