Saturday, January 19, 2013

Bhoyings

January 19, 2013

have long wanted to try this place having passed by it whenever we come from BF Ruins and especially after it was featured in Kapuso Mo, Jessica Soho

mahilig rin kasi ako sa Vigan longganisa and empanada but I've never been up north to Ilocos so having a taste of Ilocos dishes would be the closest thing to being there

kaya yesterday, when we had a chance to drop by Ruins, I suggested we try Bhoyings


honestly had a hard time choosing what to eat dahil sa dami ng options.


tuloy we ended up ordering a lot

Pork Bagnet

Stir-fried Chicken Bagnet

Bagnet Shreds Noodles

Bicol Express

Spicy Tofu
we actually ordered Shrimp Okoy rin, but it never came and we ended up just canceling the order.

out of all the dishes we tried, it was unfortunate that I only liked one dish and it was Jeff's Chicken Bagnet which tasted like adobo 

the Pork Bagnet was actually good but siguro since it was extremely oily, I hardly finished it. not a fan too of the sauce it came with, kaya I requested na lang for toyo and kalamansi to go with the pork

I liked the flat noodles but not the taste of the soup, it was quite salty and sabi nga ni Jeff, parang Maggi noodles lang

yung Bicol express was tasteless. wala ng anghang wala pang lasa. but we downed the whole thing, since veggies naman sya.

medyo naging unbearable yung spicy tofu. parang 80% breading tapos the sauce was not spicy at all.

before deciding to try Bhoyings we planned on just eating at Panakot. sabi nga ni Jeff we should have eaten there na lang and we would have spent half of what we paid for in Bhoyings. 

but for me naman any new experience is good, and at least I know where not to take my family to when we eat out. haha


No comments:

Post a Comment