Sunday, October 28, 2012

it's official

Jeff and I now have our very first piece of furniture for our future home :)

yes--cinema seats!
photo from my Instagram account @jobnacpil

I've always wanted to have one--seeing it numerous times in celebrity homes thru MTV Cribs, and Jeff, the movie-buff that he is, wanted to have one has well.. so we just had to buy it!

buti na lang nakita nya during our trip to HMR! we went there yesterday for the first time and boy did we go ga-ga over all the stuff being sold there..

the seats looked like they came from SM Cinemas pa.. really in a run-down condition.. but I knew we could have it restored anyway!

yes! ako na ang Pinoy picker :)

however, since:
1) we had Win-Win with us
2) we don't have a house yet anyway and panigurado tambak lang siya
3) it wasn't that much of a necessity and
4) since it doesn't look like they're going anywhere anytime soon

we just thought of going back for it some other time..

this morning though I told my parents about HMR and since they like frequenting the Japan surplus shops, they decided to give the place a look. and it looks like they enjoyed the place as much as I did!

I think they did not take me seriously though when I told them I wanted to buy the cinema seats. but in the end, Papa helped me pick out from the 3 remaining sets, as the other 2 sets were sold na pala! hindi na talaga dapat ipagpaliban ang pagbili!

so, to cut the long story short--I left HMR as a proud owner of a 3-seater cinema chair!

I'm really looking forward to having it restored and how our future home will look like with these seats :)

No comments:

Post a Comment